Statement of Faith
We believe in…
1. The One, living God eternally existing in three persons in complete unity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and faithful intercession of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. His second coming and eternal reign. Justification and sanctification of believers through the completed work of Jesus Christ.
3. The crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the purpose of bringing eternal freedom and life to those who make a faith decision to believe in him. This because of the inherent corruptness of humanity through the fall, which requires divine atonement. Through Jesus Christ, the prevenient grace of God makes it possible for all to believe, to be forgiven of sin and be saved.
4. The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
5. The sacraments of; Baptism by immersion and of Communion.
6. The believer’s baptism of the Holy Spirit that results in spiritual gifts with signs following, for the use of the church and growth of Christ’s kingdom.
7. Church government, ministry and administration by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. With elders to be appointed and approved of at the appropriate times by those with the five fold ministry anointing.
8. The heart principle of giving and bringing offerings to the Lord.
9. An Egalitarian view which holds that men and women were created equal with differences and that either may be gifted through Gods grace to any position in Church leadership or ministry. That all believers are called to fulfil the great commission according to Mathew 28: 18-20.
10. The return of Jesus Christ, the bodily resurrection of the dead – of a final judgment of the saved to eternal blessedness, and the lost to everlasting separation from God in Hell.